US Personalized Ads EvaluatorReturn to Map
United States of America
Position title: US Personalized Ads Evaluator
Location: United States
Status: Perm PT Hourly
Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, digital marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 28 countries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We are looking for dynamic and creative people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily. The job involves analyzing and providing feedback on online advertisements found in search engine results and evaluating their relevance to the search terms used.
Personalized Ads Evaluators log on to the online tool to select tasks to do on a self-directed schedule. A Personalized Ads Evaluator provides feedback and analysis on advertisements found in search engine results and provides ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Some of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a smartphone. Experience using Gmail as primary email, daily access to and use of a broadband internet connection to perform the work. Some task types require both a desktop/laptop and a smartphone. Only Android smartphones 4.1 or higher are acceptable.
- High School Diploma or GED Qualification
- Living in the United States for the last 3 consecutive years
- Active daily user of Gmail and forms of social media including Twitter & Facebook
- Access to and use of a secure broadband internet connection, a laptop or desktop computer, and an Android smartphone 1 or higher or IOS Smartphone (version 8 or higher), to be used to perform the work
- Experience in use of web browsers
- Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in the United States