US Mobile Search ReviewerReturn to Map
United States of America
Position title: US Mobile Search Reviewer
Location: United States - Work from home
Status: Independent Contractor, Part-time
As a US Mobile Search Reviewer your ultimate goal will be to contribute towards evaluating new products over time and making mobile internet search more exciting, relevant and interesting for all end users in the United States. In this job you will be accessing tasks “on the go” using a custom App on your Android smartphone, you will be evaluating product quality and online search results in order to improve their content and quality. You will be required to provide feedback on content found in new products and search engine results. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world using your Android device. From time to time you may also be required to complete tasks using both your Laptop/Desktop PC in conjunction with your Android Cell Phone.
Who is suitable for this job?
We are currently seeking highly tech savvy, dynamic and creative Android users who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are an active daily user of their Gmail Account, and have a familiarity with other forms of social media. We require suitable candidates to own & use an Android device and have the willingness to keep their Android updated to the latest OS version (currently v6.0 Marshmallow), you must be familiar with downloading Apps on your Android smartphone and you should also be willing to download certain required Apps through the Play Store. You will from time to time be required to use your desktop/laptop PC in conjunction with your smartphone to complete certain tasks.
You should be flexible, reliable and an Avid Android cell phone user. In this role you will have the freedom to work “on the go” and from your own home, working your own hours. You will receive push notifications when tasks are available through the custom Android App that you will be required to download.
We are seeking people who specifically have an Android cell phone running the latest OS version (currently v6.0 Marshmallow) and the Google Search App installed to complete tasks.
What are the main requirements for the job?
- Fluency in written and verbal English
- You must have access to and use of your own Android Smartphone (we require users to have the latest OS version currently v6.0 Marshmallow) to complete tasks.
- Latest version of the Google Search App installed on your Android cell phone
- You must be highly Tech-Savvy and familiar with a variety of Android Mobile Apps
- Willingness to download Apps regularly from the Play Store
- You will from time to time be required to use a desktop/laptop PC in conjunction with your Android cell phone for certain tasks
- Gmail must be your primary Email account and used frequently (daily)
- Active daily user of Gmail, Google+ and all forms of social media including Twitter & Facebook. Some tasks will be personalized/Social Media based.
- You must be living in the United States for the last 3 consecutive years
- Experience in use of Android Smartphones and a variety of apps and web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
- All tasks will be accessed through a specific custom App that you will be required to download on your Android cell phone
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in the United States
Don’t delay – Apply for this exciting role today! Click HERE to apply.