Social Media Internet Assessor (Chinese Language) (Smartphone Required)Return to Map
United States of America
Position title: Social Media Internet Assessor (Chinese Language) (Smartphone Required)
Language: Chinese Simplified
Location: Work from Home - United States
Status: Independent Contractor, Part-time
As a Social Media Internet Assessor, your ultimate goal will be to contribute toward making internet search more exciting, relevant and interesting for all end users in the United States. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world.
The internet has now become the powerhouse of all information–everything you need to find or explore can be found on the internet – yet how can we be sure this information is entirely up to date or relevant?
This is where you can contribute.
We are looking for creative thinkers who enjoy browsing the internet and would like to express their opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web. You will be provided with guidelines and scoring criteria on how best to evaluate an internet search result.
We are currently seeking people who have a strong interest in Social Media, specifically those with an active Gmail and Google+ Account, and familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from home, working your own hours, depending on availability of tasks (recommended hours are 10-20 per week). Payment will be based on completion of the agreed upon tasks or engagements within the specified time period.
This is a freelance, independent contractor position.
- Fluency in written and verbal English
- Fluency in written and spoken Chinese Simplified (Mandarin)
- Preferred level of education/certification – Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- Regular user of Gmail, Google+ and other forms of social media including Twitter
- Familiarity with other Google products is an advantage
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
- Access to and use of a Smartphone (Android version 4.1 or higher or an iPhone version 4S or higher) to complete tasks
- A Barcode Scanner application must be installed on your smartphone to complete certain tasks
- From time to time, you may also be required to complete certain tasks using a Tablet (Android or iPad)
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
- Time Management Skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity with current and historical business, media and cultural affairs in China
- Legal resident of the United States– work authorization documentation is required
This is an exciting opportunity so don’t miss out. Click here to apply.