Multimedia Judge – Canada (French Language)« Return to Map
Position title: Multimedia Judge – Canada (French Language)
Location: Canada - Work From Home
Status: Independent Contractor, Part-time
As an Image/Video Judge you will be a key participant in helping determine the relevance of search results. The role involves detailed reviewing, evaluation and feedback of images/videos based on an objective set of guidelines using online tools. The ability to quickly identify and assess content which is relevant to a particular search is an integral part of this role. Candidates must be avid internet enthusiasts. If you love browsing the web and can follow specific guidelines to rate websites, then we want to hear from you!
This is a freelance, independent contractor position.
THE GOAL OF IMAGE/VIDEO JUDGING IS TO:
- Measure the relevance of the customers search engine in providing the best user experience when searching for images/videos. Improving the click through experiences for end users is the main goal of the HRS Multimedia system.
- Rate queries and the corresponding image/video results using judging scale.
Please note that from time to time, image and video judges may be asked to rate images and videos of an adult nature. Therefore, applicants must be willing to view content of this type in order to participate on this program. Further information on the possibility of working on this type of material will be provided during the recruitment process.
- Proficiency in English and French.
- For cultural awareness reasons you must be resident in Canada for the past 5+ consecutive years.
- Preferred level of education/certification – Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- Able to work independently based on detailed written instructions
- Work from home office environment
- PC with Windows 7 or Vista. Apple OS or older versions of Windows are not acceptable
- High Speed Internet connection. Minimum upload speed of 1mpbs
- Software applications, e.g. Antivirus software, Adobe Flash Player, Acrobat Reader, Adobe Shockwave player, Microsoft Silverlight etc.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity. Apply here today!