Internet Assessor – Canada (Chinese Language) (Smartphone Required)Return to Map
Position title: Internet Assessor – Canada (Chinese Language) (Smartphone Required)
Language: Chinese Simplified
Location: Canada - Work From Home
Status: Independent Contractor, Part-time
As an Internet Assessor, your ultimate goal will be to contribute to making internet search more exciting, relevant and interesting for all end users in Canada. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world.
The internet has become the powerhouse of all information; everything you need to find or explore can be found on the internet; yet how can we be sure the information we find is up to date and relevant? This is where you can contribute. We are looking for creative thinkers who enjoy browsing the internet and would like to express their opinion on the quality and content of the web. You will be provided with guidelines and scoring criteria on how best to evaluate an internet search result.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from home, working your own hours, depending on availability of tasks (recommended hours are 10-20 per week). Payment will be based on completion of the agreed upon tasks or engagements within the specified time period.
This is a freelance, independent contractor position.
- Fluency in written and verbal English.
- Fluency in written and spoken Chinese Simplified (Mandarin)
- Familiarity with current and historical business, media and cultural affairs in China
- Preferred level of education/certification – Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
- Time Management Skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Access to and use of a Smartphone (Android version 4.1 or higher or an iPhone version 4S or higher) to complete tasks
- A Barcode Scanner application must be installed on your smartphone to complete certain tasks
- From time to time, you may also be required to complete certain tasks using a Tablet (Android or iPad)
- Legal resident of Canada – work authorization documentation is required
- Access to and use of a Smartphone (Android or iPhone) to complete tasks
Candidates are required to take and pass an online exam before becoming an Internet Assessor. The exam consists of three sections: Section 1 – an “open book” type exam with 32 multiple choice questions , Section 2 – 7 practical questions and Section 3 – 7 block practical questions. More detailed information will be provided throughout the recruitment process.
This is an exciting opportunity so don’t miss out. Click here to apply.