Ads Assessor United StatesReturn to Map
United States of America
Position title: Ads Assessor United States
Status: Part Time- Regular up to 20 hours per week
Are you looking for a job that gives you the opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted companies while also growing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. We are recruiting immediately for the role of Ads Assessor in the US.
What does this job involve?
By reviewing the content of internet search results you will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world and in doing so you will make a really valuable contribution to the relevance of internet search results in US. In this job you will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Tasks are available 24/7 with a minimum of 10 hours to a maximum of 20 available weekly. Payment will be based on completion of the agreed upon tasks or engagements within the specified time period.
Who is suitable for this job?
We are looking for dynamic people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
- Fluency in English is essential, additional language skills are an advantage
- Must be working and living in the US for a period of 5 years
- Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media, cultural affairs with a strong focus on shopping sites etc. in your country
- Flexibility to complete a variety of different tasks following standard sets of guidelines
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and excellent communication are essential
- Ability to work independently and flexibly to new techniques/processes
- Preferred level of education/certification – Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
What We Offer
- Flexible Hours. You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home Sunday – Saturday, depending on availability of tasks
- Further opportunities may arise to contribute to other tasks and projects on a freelance basis
- Work from home office environment
- PC with Windows 8 or higher. Apple OS or older versions of Windows are not acceptable
- High Speed Internet connection. Minimum upload speed of 1mpbs
- Software applications, e.g. Antivirus software, Adobe Flash Player, Acrobat Reader, Adobe Shockwave player, Microsoft Silverlight etc. Internet Explorer version 10 or higher is used on most tasks.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please click here