Waltham, Mass – February 20, 2013 – Lionbridge Technologies, Inc., (Nasdaq: LIOX) today announced a suite of professional crowdsourcing offerings that enable enterprises to increase productivity, maximize workforce elasticity and reduce costs through a highly flexible workforce model. The new offerings, which include data management as well as in-country testing, user generated content translation and custom crowd solutions, extend Lionbridge’s proven 15-year track record of providing professional, crowd-enabled solutions for hundreds of the world’s leading brands. To view a video detailing these new solutions and the benefits to enterprises please visit this link.
Through its dedicated Enterprise Crowdsourcing (ECS) practice, Lionbridge is introducing these solutions to bring new value to large enterprises, including the ability to:
• Maximize Scalability by providing immediate access to pre-qualified private crowds of more than 100,000 professionals across 110 countries, from globally broad communities to geographically narrow teams.
• Enhance Productivity by assembling the right combination of cost, capability and skill on demand for any project. As a result, enterprises can accelerate cycle time to complete tasks by up to 200 percent.
• Optimize workforce flexibility with a fully elastic and highly scalable model to accommodate work fluctuations and reduce costs.
• Minimize costs by reducing labor spend by an average of 30 percent.
• Ensure security by using a proven, secure enterprise task management platform to complete business projects.
• Deliver quality and continuous quality improvement through a proven Quality Control and Audit Framework.
In a recent webinar on crowdsourcing, Lee Irwin, Market Readiness Team Leader, at Nokia Entertainment worked directly with Lionbridge on a crowdsourcing solution for in country testing. According to Irwin “Lionbridge tested the end-user experience of our products and services across more than 25 global locales. Using Lionbridge’s in-country management team and its crowd of professionals, we successfully tested our products across applications and payment types. This demonstrates the depth and scale of the Lionbridge crowdsourcing solution.”
Through its secure, cloud-based task management platform and its pre-qualified crowd of more than 100,000 skilled professionals, Lionbridge ECS now offers the following Enterprise Crowdsourcing solutions specifically designed to fit enterprise needs:
• Data Management Solutions – These solutions apply human intelligence to data management tasks while minimizing labor costs for organizations, making clients leaner, more flexible and more competitive. Specific offerings within Lionbridge ECS’ Data Management Solution include:
o Data Capture– A data entry solution that is 99.9 percent accurate and reduces data entry costs by as much as 40 percent. Clients gain instant access to a 24×7, highly scalable team of remote data conversion specialists using a system designed to ensure 100 percent security.
o Data Enrichment – This solution specializes in expanding clients’ data sets with new content globally, adding new information, meta data tags, attributes and annotations that improve data assets.
o Big Data Cleansing, Classification and Normalization – Lionbridge ECS aggregates all structured and unstructured data into the same format to enable workers to perform Big Data analytics. This includes everything from transcribing audio files to digitizing images to adding index tags to data and more to ensure all information is normalized and analytics ready.
• Testing Solutions – Lionbridge ECS’ Testing solution is designed to help product managers with web and mobile, device, user experience and functional testing needs to simplify and speed-up the testing process. It leverages global capabilities to source crowds capable of testing everything from hot spots to transactions to geolocation accuracy, all while providing organizations with consistent reporting and immediate response times.
• Translation for User-Generated Content – Lionbridge ECS’ Translation solution aggregates, evaluates and translates user generated content for a global audience, giving marketers a cost-effective way to connect with customers across the globe and drive worldwide revenue. By utilizing in-country, bi-lingual content specialists rather than professional translators, Lionbridge ECS provides a cost-effective solution for user generated content such as user reviews, product reviews and social media, while ensuring the content is locally-relevant in any geography.
• Custom Crowd Solutions – Lionbridge ECS can customize a Crowdsourcing solution that ensures clients have a highly qualified crowd on demand only when they have work to accomplish. These workers are screened to fit, highly educated, multi-lingual and are sourced from more than 100 countries around the globe and leverage a secure proprietary, web-based platform which distributes the work, balances workload and ensures quality.
As detailed in Lionbridge’s recent white paper on crowdsourcing, growth in the global Enterprise Crowdsourcing market is accelerating. According to Massolution, the research arm of crowdsourcing.org, in 2011 the growth rate of the enterprise crowdsourcing market was 75 percent, exceeding 2010’s market growth of 53 percent.
“Traditional outsourcing models are unable to scale up and down to accommodate fluctuations in workloads and today’s business needs. At Lionbridge ECS, we are leading the charge of the next generation of outsourcing with a new elastic model that enables enterprises to increase productivity while reducing business costs. As a result, our professional crowdsourcing offerings are able to meet all of the changing demands of the modern enterprise,” said Martha Crow, Senior Vice President, Global Enterprise Solutions at Lionbridge. “With the combination of our proven customer success and the global Lionbridge name, we are able to provide our clients with the most comprehensive and best-in-class Enterprise Crowdsourcing solutions available today.”
About Lionbridge Enterprise Crowdsourcing
Lionbridge Enterprise Crowdsourcing (ECS) is a $150 million practice of Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. Lionbridge’s ECS division is dedicated to leading the next generation of outsourcing by leveraging its secure, enterprise-scale crowdsourcing model to help enterprises increase productivity, maximize workforce elasticity and reduce workforce costs. In 2012, Lionbridge’s ECS division achieved over $150 million in revenues, serving clients across a range of industries. Its proprietary cloud-based technology platform provides an innovative and secure solution to manage the transformative workflows to quickly drive high-quality task results. This platform, combined with Lionbridge ECS’s global crowd of more than 100,000 educated, pre-qualified professionals, provides a robust crowdsourcing solution that offers optimal results for any business project. For more information, please visit smartcrowd2014.wp.lionbridge.com.
Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: LIOX) is a $457 million provider of globalization solutions. We provide translation, online marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professionals, we enable more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 26 countries. To learn more, visit http://www.lionbridge.com.
Lionbridge Technologies, Inc.